Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fiberwig...nothing to do with cooking!

Oh..I know this has nothing to do with cooking..but I do everything in my kitchen..so maybe its ok even so?


I finally tried out my new buy the "Fiberwig - beyond Mascara!" Its a new Japanese invention and they promise this is "Paint´-on false lashes" and who can resist such an add? I was in a cosmetic shop to buys xmas presents when I fell over the counter with the Fiberwig, and that was it! If they can give Japanese women lashes, they can give me lashes too!



And I have to say..you can actually apply layer after layer and it does build up and up and the limit is really when u choose it! I have megalong lashes- but having said this--its damn hard to use as one has to get the system how to use it..because I do now not only have Fiberwig lashes..I also have spider lashes, hahah, they point in all directions and some places the fibers have attached to them selves--horisontal instead of vertical! I have lashes..and I look ..eh..interesting...but I have lashes, yeay!! And they arent those  heavy fat clumpy  lashes..u can imagine once one gets the hang of it, it will actually look quite natural..considering it's  paint-on false lashes...

Ps: Now I tried to take it off, curious to see if it really just washes off in warm water in a non smudging way like they show in the commercial...hahah and it actualy does!! It REALLY does just come off when soaked in lukewarm water! I have never seen anything like it..it doesnt just wash off...it comes off!

This is indeed the strangest mascara ever...its a little bit like a sci-fi masacara!

Check it out on : http://www.fiberwig.com/page2.htm

http://www.fiberwig.com/


http://www.fiberwig.se/english.html




No comments:

Post a Comment